By this we mean the links that the teaching of geography might have to various forms of art, such us painting and cinema, literature or even theatre and poetry. How could geography teaching possibly benefit from the arts? Of course, we should also pose the question of whether approaching the arts through geography and geography teaching, might improve our attitude towards the arts.
Below are some proposals for the dialogue of school geography with art.
- THE CINEMATIC CITY IN GEOGRAPHY
- SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
- THE NAKED CITY
- THE FOUNTAINHEAD
- THE CROWD
- THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY
- THE ENGLISH PATIENT
- More films…
- ABOUT LOULA ANAGNOSTAKI’S “THE CITY”
- KAMBANELIS'S THE COURT OF MIRACLES
- CHECKOV’S THE CHERRY ORCHARD
- A THEATROLOGICAL APPROACH TO THE CITY – A POLEOGRAPHIC APPROACH TO THE THEATRE
[GEANDER'S HOME PAGE] |
[ÐÅÑÉÅ×ÏÌÅÍÁ] | [ÅÉÄÏÓ ÈÅÌÁÔÙÍ] | [ÅÕÑÅÔÇÑÉÁ] | [ÐËÇÑÏÖÏÑÉÅÓ]
© Copyright 2012 Ioannis Rentzos All rights reserved.